Serpents Lair Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guitar, Music And Random Forum For All

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get serpentslair noticed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spunj

spunj

How to get serpentslair noticed. Empty
PostSubject: How to get serpentslair noticed.   How to get serpentslair noticed. EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:46 am

Anyone got any ideas how we could get more people on this forums. This place could truly pr0n/pwn but getting members who aren't you're friends could be tricky. Try getting Dan and Dave to sign up and they could invite some of their m8's.

Advertising is a possibility, but it's not really worth the money advertising a forums. I'm sure if anyone you know hosts a site they would be more than happy to advertise this place. Although managing serpent's lair could be tricky once more people start registering and posting.
Back to top Go down
Serpent Master
Admin
Serpent Master

How to get serpentslair noticed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get serpentslair noticed.   How to get serpentslair noticed. EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:16 am

spunj wrote:
Anyone got any ideas how we could get more people on this forums. This place could truly pr0n/pwn but getting members who aren't you're friends could be tricky. Try getting Dan and Dave to sign up and they could invite some of their m8's.

Advertising is a possibility, but it's not really worth the money advertising a forums. I'm sure if anyone you know hosts a site they would be more than happy to advertise this place. Although managing serpent's lair could be tricky once more people start registering and posting.

I have been thinking about this myself. I am going to promote this site via a new youtube channel with a bunch of gear videos etc and advertise the site on the channel and all the videos but I am opening up the invitation for anyone to advertise this site in any way they want.

The youtube channel should be up and running with a few videos in the next few days the videos will be a mix between The Tone King and Rob Chappers Videos where they mix good impartial reviews with comedy to try and get it more viral.
Back to top Go down
https://serpentslair.forumotion.com

How to get serpentslair noticed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serpents Lair Forum :: Serpent Master :: Questions/Messages To The Serpent Master-
Jump to: